Sleep is extremely important for us but mostly nobody gets enough of it. Sleep is essential for energy, health, productivity, and emotional balance.
What is your opinion about sleeping in pure linen bedding? Do you like or dislike this fact? If you still don't know should you support this thought or not, please read some obvious facts about it.
It is quite sad that mostly all of us have moved to synthetic fibers instead of natural such as linen. Linen is the oldest and strongest natural textile fiber known from about 2000 B.C. More facts about linen are available at online boutique.
No doubt, one the best choices for your good sleep is luxury sleeping on linen. Be aware - linen is a live natural fiber, breathable fabric!
Once you try this, you will like it and never look back, I can asure you. The same thing happened to us. We used to sleep in cotton bedding or cotton and synthetic blended bedding and now we know - it is absolutely not the same.
It is so important to choose right, good quality bedlinen. Did you know that the indivual spends sleeping 1/3 of his whole life!!!
So why would you choose high quality linen bed linen? That's easy, because of its health benefits:
- Warm and cozy in winter, cool and fresh in summer.
- Durable and would last ages (if proper care is taken).
- Environmetally friendly, eco-friendly.
- Non-allergic to every single one's skin.
- Anti-bacterial, resistant to fungus and bacterias.
- Wonderful absorbent.
- Linen rejects dirt.
- Has light massaging effect which stimulates blood flow.
- Linen breathes just like skin.
- Linen is light as a feather on body.
All these unique properties of flax were always highly valued by generations. It is very well that step by step we are coming back to this natural fabric.
Caring for linen is easy but about this next time.
The more you wash linen bedding, the softer it becomes. You will feel you have owned it for ages.
If wrinkles bother you, use a damp iron which will help to remove them but we suggest to leave the wrinkles as they are due to its unique characteristic, mark of quality and charm.
What concerns the most - how it feels into your hands/body and how well you sleep!
Here are some interesting facts about sleep:
- The record for the longest period without sleep is 18 days, 21 hours, 40 minutes during a rocking chair marathon. The record holder reported hallucinations, paranoia, blurred vision, slurred speech and memory and concentration lapses.
- It’s impossible to tell if someone is really awake without close medical supervision. People can take cat naps with their eyes open without even being aware of it.
- 12 % of people dream only in black and white.
- A new baby typically results in 400 to 750 hours lost sleep for parents in the first year.
- Lack of sleep can raise the sensation of hunger up to 25 %. If you sleep more, you can eat more and burn more calories.
- One of the best predictors of insomnia later in life is the development of bad habits from having sleep disturbed by young children.
- If you lose two hours of sleep, you can impair your performance equal to a .05 blood-alcohol level.
Watch this funny video about woman sleeping at work:
You better get sleep more than 6 hours but less than 9 hours every a day, to prevent funny situations like this.
Choosing the right bedlinen for yourself and your family is a must for getting a great night’s sleep. Good sleep is one of the most important aspects that influence wealthy, happy and full of successful activities life.
To sum up:
Enjoy deep, restful, luxury sleep and the timeless beauty of one of the oldest textiles in the world.
Would love to hear your opinion about how do you like to use linen bedding? Like or dislike? Have you tried yet or not? Would you rather change into something different?