Thursday, February 14, 2013

The most famous Love Day


♥ ♥

♥ Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  ♥ ♥


♥ A day without love is a day without life
George Van Valkenburg
 




♥ ♥ Hope are having wonderful time, delicious dinner on the table and very romantic evening edged with candels with your beloved partner, husband, boyfriend... your sweetheart! ♥ ♥


  



♥ To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose, the next best
William M. Thackeray 

 




























Today I want to say how thankfully I am to my new followers
♥ I hope you will enjoy the time spend here with EpicLinen will try my best :)


 
 

 
 ♥ I'm sharing my love with you







♥ Love understands all languages
Romanian Proverb
 

 




  


♥ To Love and be Loved is to feel the sun from both sides! ♥

♥ The most wonderful evening
♥ Lots of love IEVA
 

pictures via Pinterest 

3 comments:

  1. Oh what a beautiful post!
    I'm so very glad that I'm one of your new followers!
    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mimi! I'm very glad I have you here, thank you ♥
      What a joy to me!
      Happy Valentine's Day!

      Delete